Monday, March 8, 2010

Corp Recruiting

Okay, so Osirus Outerreach (my CEO) and I were talking the other day during one of our usually quiet mining ops and I finally realized: "Wow, it's really quiet here." And off of that, we started off with the idea of trying to recruit new members. Seeing that Osirus was busy running 3 clients, it was up to me to start recruiting in the only way I could while remaining in the belt: spamming in the infamous Recruitment channel. Surprisingly enough, we had a prospect come into our public channel right off the bat. It didn't take much to convince him to join: he had just returned from a one-year hiatus and his corp was pretty much dead.

To say the least, corporation recruiting sucks. We've got cans out all around Essence and Sinq Laison next to a number of gates with our advertisements, I'm still spamming the Recruitment channel, and I'm even contemplating flying out to Couster or Oursulaert and posting the recruitment message we're using in local. I can't believe I put myself out for this, but I suppose it'll all be worth it in the end, right?

If you guys have any good strategies for recruiting, feel free to post them (I really need some better ideas on this one.).

Fly Safe, Shoot Straight.
-Axi.

No comments:

Post a Comment